RichC

I'm just a little cleavage monkey

10.13.2005

So I cleaned out the garage....

at 12 am in my pj's. Yes there was whiskey
involved, but only a few.

I put away all the summer toys.

Bikes, tricycles, roller skates, Fisher Price car (I never liked the idea of electric powered vehicles for my kids,) old Forth of July and summer decorations, chalk and inflatable pool were all put to bed for the winter or put to rest forever. I swept the floor and broke down all the boxes ($300 worth of Market Day makes for a lot of boxes. I also hid the car inside the garage (she'll call and wonder why someone would steal our car.)

Why?

Because I have to talk with my boss tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure how I'll state things, but I am confident he'll understand.

He's a Dad too.

9 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I love you and you'll be fine, I promise.

    I love the garage, by the way.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Fella said…

    It's amazing how whiskey makes so manyn things tolerable. Weddings, funerals, circuses, christmas, thanksgiving, your wife, garage cleaning.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Nick, if I were married to you, I would strongly encourage the whiskey drinking.

    Mostly for the empty bottles I would break over your head.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Fella said…

    took you long enough.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dr. Sardonic said…

    Next time you have to talk to your boss in the morning, how about coming over to my place for a whiskey? I have a basement that could use some attention.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I fell for Dr. S's "C'mon down to the basement for a whiskey" ploy once. My ass still hurts!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Dr. Sardonic said…

    Ploy, schmoy: you kept pretending to drop your keys, and I took the hint. It's easy to hide your feeling now by throwing around coquettish phrases like, "and the next thing I knew, I woke up fastened to the examination table", but to me, you'll always be my sweet little Basement Ass.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Fella said…

    What do you mean before?

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Dr. Sardonic said…

    The good Dr. has not yet *begun* to reveal, System Boy. Don't make me break out my lab instruments!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home