RichC

I'm just a little cleavage monkey

4.30.2006

One of the many reasons I love

the graphic arts industry, is the low entry level. I started working the third shift for $7 per hour in early 91. Now I'm an industry consultant able to support my family of four. And I assure you that I'm not unique.

I think that kids from poor neighboorhoods have an excellent opportunity in this field, given the proper exposure early on in life.

SYSM and others have recently linked back to "Donor's Choose." This is a great idea and I wish to plug a particular cause that is trying to expose city kids to digital photography. I was lucky enough to be the first contributor and for everyone who posts here, I'll kick in another $25 to match your contribution.

Go on, try and break my bank.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger DonorsChoose said…

    Hey -- thanks for the link to DonorsChoose -- if you want to set up a "challenge" for your readers check out our new feature BloggersChoose!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger UberDILF said…

    ok, the man's been watching. But since I get 2 posts a week, I'll leave it up to you to decide what I should do here. Do I set up a challenge, or just give them the cash?

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger UberDILF said…

    SYSM's tossed in, so another $25 from me.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    I would like to put forth a well-calibrated effort for FritzChoose, in which you can help sponser Fritz in a number of charitable events, such as:
    -paying for her Zoloft
    -writing a check for the balance on her cell phone bill
    -advance humanitarian efforts of peace-spreading via motorcycles by buying her a new exhaust system for the bike
    -simply helping out a girl who is floundering with life's questions.

    Okay, okay. This is rather trite in lieu of what bloggers and donors choose to do. Maybe I'll just go volunteer somewhere today, and not feel so overwhelmed about how much I'm failing to do anything creative with my life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home