RichC

I'm just a little cleavage monkey

7.07.2005

Wish I had a camera.

So I knew everyone is gonna be keyed up because of London, but I wasn't thinking as I crossed Daley Plaza (which has courts and government offices) this morning.

Three state cops, 2 Chicago cops and 2 county cops were standing, surrounding a bench. As I passed, looking over my shoulder, I could peek between their bodies and see what the were interested in. It was small, about 6 inches long, and grey, kinda dirty.

Then I recognized what it was.

A stuffed animal of interest.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Did they have him flayed open with his stuffing pulled out?

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They hate our teddy bears!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home