RichC

I'm just a little cleavage monkey

6.06.2006

Doctor Sardonic will be my theme today



Blatantly stolen list

DOCTOR SARDONIC'S TOP TEN EUPHEMISMS FOR SEX:

10. "Unleashing the Doombots"

9. "Ruling the kingdom with an iron fist"

8. "Extending the power of Doom"

7. "Mastering the diabolical"

6. "Allying with the Sub-Mariner"

5. "Demanding total, blind obedience"

4. "Incurring the wrath of Doom"

3. "Penetrating the invisible force field"

2. "Paying for this effrontery a thousandfold"

And Doctor Sardonic's number one euphemism for sex:

1. "Besting the accursed Richards"

4 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Sysm said…

    I'd treat the Doctor a bit more gingerly if I were you.

    Google Maps has increased the accuracy of his satelite-based laser death beam by a factor of ten.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    His laser beam is out of commission.

    I have that on good authority.

    No, that's not a euphamism.

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Spirit Of Owl said…

    I'm a bit more: "Hooting in the roost." Although, sometimes, "Snatching up a rodent" or even
    "Frantically rending a catch on a branch in the darkness" have worked too.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Tits McGee said…

    I'm all tingly now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home