RichC

I'm just a little cleavage monkey

6.23.2006

I heart NY



I'm gonna start my own subversive campaign to offset the bad rap New Yorkers have about being rude. I think they might just have a bad start to most days and this carries through their day. If you walked out of your house and had to endure the garbage on the street, horns honking and congestion, your mood might be a bit dark too.

I watched a white woman stop and pick up an empty bag of chips that somebody had left on the stairs down into the subway. I thought this was a bit odd, but very nice of her. I ran into her on the other-side of the turnstiles after she had tossed the bag away.
I told her "You'll have good Karma today."
"Why?" she asked
"Because you threw away that garbage which somebody else might've slipped on."
She smiled in thanks

When I got to Union Square and walked up the stairs, I watched a big black guy slip (on a plastic bag,) and catch himself just before he fell.
"Are you alright?" I asked knowing full well I might get a New York response for my efforts.
Instead he smiled and laughed. "I'm ok."
"The rest of your Friday is going to be perfect now that you got that out of your way."
He continued laughing as we walked in separate directions.

Pics from Union Square.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    And here I thought you were working.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It turns out in a recent "study" that NYC is the most courteous city on Earth, with Mumbai the least. Who knew?

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger UberDILF said…

    Always working baby. Must go get on a plane now.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and stop calling me baby!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Spinning Girl said…

    You make me want to be a better person.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home